With the regulation on Remote Health Services published in the Official Gazette, a new era has started in our country. Services such as remote examination, remote patient monitoring with telemedicine devices, management of diagnosis and treatment processes, ePrescription and eReport are regulated. Are you a technology-loving, passionate and forward-thinking doctor who wants to make a difference in the rapidly evolving healthcare sector? The opportunity you’ve been looking for is here! We offer you the opportunity to be part of the future of healthcare delivery.
We are a health institution licensed by the Ministry of Health. Our technologies are approved by the Ministry of Health and are in active use. Thanks to our existing corporate digital health agreements and the technical capabilities we offer, we are the leading organization in our country!
We are actively looking for a leader to shape the future of healthcare in a center that provides remote patient monitoring and digital health services. The Medical Director will use their knowledge and experience in digital health to drive innovation and work to improve the lives of millions of patients.
- Design, develop and optimize remote patient monitoring processes and services.
- Manage and monitor TeleHealth resources effectively, so that every patient receives the best service.
- Create and implement excellent service level agreements for remote and connected/monitored patients and gain patient trust.
- Promote and coordinate synergy among health team members, leading to discover the power of working together.
- To increase the efficiency and quality of remote health services by creating continuous improvement strategies.
- To be at the forefront of digital health technologies, rapidly adopting new technologies and moving forward to provide the best service to patients.
- Train and develop new healthcare team members and shape their careers towards innovative healthcare delivery.
- To have the title of Doctor of Medicine.
- Believe in and have experience with digital health technologies.
- At least 5 years of management experience,
- Excellent communication skills and patient approach,
- An approach that emphasizes patient privacy and information security,
If you have the above qualifications and would like to contribute to our vision of transforming healthcare, don’t miss this exciting opportunity. If you can see yourself in this important role, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
If you want to build the healthcare of the future in a center that is an official Remote Healthcare Provider, be part of this major change and positively impact the lives of our patients, apply now.
Let’s shape the future together!
Please enter all information completely